26.10.11

BERGAMO I PHOTO DIARY



photos by me

PERFECTO. some random shots during one of my stop in Bergamo, Italy. wearing all from Zara, it is less than an hour by train northeast of Milan, by the foothills of the Orobie Alps, very popular with Italian skiers. but those who simply pass through risk missing a world-class mix of diverse architecture, impressive art collections (often tucked away in unlikely spots) and special gastronomy. i found myself deeply in love with Città Alta, the centuries before and after are all around you here.





3 comments:

Bon Ton Fashionista said...

wow you really managed to capture the beauty of this city!!

I'm definitely a follower now :)

I would be thrilled if you'd check out and also follow my blog http://bontonfashionista.blogspot.com/ thank you :) x x x

.sabo skirt. said...

All photos are really amazing! We love the hat too!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

MEL SHAZREEN ALBERT said...

travelscape continues! more photo diaries coming up thanks for stopping by xx. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...