9.1.11

desert of olumis | sneak peak


  
STILL STUNNED. although 2010 has waved goodbye, its presence still lingered in mine. there was something about the fact that it was such a good year for me and i just don’t want it to end so bad. January marks the first of 2011. and its all about the first-time in this shoot. my first ever studio shoot, a first-time with Esther on makeup. she has the most adorable beauty studio I have ever seen with her puppy, Prada - running around obediently. and having Tiks George, the aspiring sweet 17 model who ready to conquer the world – reminds me of my fun freshie time in the fashion world once upon a time. a special thanks to Olumis Borneo Batik House for allowing us to feature their latest collection in this shoot. i will be posting a separate coverage on Olumis in the next post. my first-time meeting the owner, Madam Justina - is so exquisite that we indulged into the same journey of passion.  she made me realize that this is why we’re to pursue a dream, living it aloud so it sparks the greatest stars of all. this feeling - its like seeing fireflies for the first time is like being magically transported into your childhood days, into a world of fairies and dreams and of everything that’s beautiful – this is how i felt about photography.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...