28.10.12

Nonie & Sherman I Pre Wedding


A quick sneak peek to the recent pre-wedding session I'm still working on. I've known Nonie thru a good friend of mine and first met Sherman just a few months back (extremely funny guy!), and now I am so excited to be shooting their own wedding later this year! I love it when that happens, and when I might even come across some familiar face on the wedding day, it makes me feel like I’m being part of some bigger picture with these amazing connections that spread further and further.

For Sherman & Nonie’s pre-wedding session we headed to Kundasang Ranau in search of the Mount Kinabalu and some beautiful scenery. After a few confused laps of getting slightly lost, we did get lucky with some lovely country side. Despite none of us clearly having any sense of direction, we did have a good giggle, and did even eventually find our way out of the park. I just loved hanging out with these two and Nonie's parents, and can’t wait for the big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every one of you are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to comment here xx.

Mel Shazreen Albert