26.9.12

The Helmie's I Family


The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together and the music that brings harmony. I have envied such a great true bond during this session ..

Matahari (‘Sunshine’ in English) recently contacted me thru my Fan Page to photograph some shots of her and her family in Kota Kinabalu. This was in conjunction with the Portrait Lookbook Promo I held in the month of July 2012 but I simply can’t resist to not photograph such a beautiful family.
So here are some of my favorites taken during our time together at the beach. Do you feel the love too?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every one of you are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to comment here xx.

Mel Shazreen Albert