Just to add some sugary cuteness to your day, here are some photos from the lovely Baby Roma's portrait session recently. Michelle & Luca can't help to be the proudest parents ever! :)
At the start of every family portrait session, I always tell parents that the outcome of the photography shoot will always depend on your baby’s mood. It’s really difficult to predict how babies will really react, but here's some tips that can ease us (a little!) ..
1. Make sure your child has enough rest the night before / afternoon before the shoot. If I don’t get enough sleep, I’d be grumpy too :)
2. If your child has never been to the park before and you want to do a shoot in the park, I really don’t know how he/she’ll react once he/she sees grass. Might be a good idea to visit the park as a family a few weeks prior to the shoot so that you can introduce the little one to grass (and possibly bugs too!)
3. Bring some snacks in case your child gets hungry (or if the parents get hungry!)
4. Expect to sweat. Malaysian weather can be unforgiving at time so dress comfortably!
5. Just play with your child during the photo session. Don’t get upset if things don’t go the way you expect it to. You can never force a child to look into the camera when they don’t feel like it, or haven’t warmed up to the photographer. The more flustered you get, the more likely you won’t get the type of photos you’ve been hoping for.